Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[EVENT] W.I.N. - Staking Championships
#1
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
[Image: 24bnc3p.gif]

[COLOR="White"][COLOR="White"]WINNING IS NATURAL (WIN)[/COLOR] is a very active and diverse clan who love to skill and pk. We welcome everyone who meets the requirements.
We have occasional events which are organized by our event managers, and hosted by our higher ranked staff.
We would love it if you would join our family! [/COLOR]


[B]Staking Championship


[SIZE="3"]
The Staking Championship [COLOR="Orange"]will be comprised of several death matches based at the duel arena.
No items will be lost upon death. The only thing you risk is your entry fee, set at 50M per applicant.
[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Who

[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="Orange"]Only the members of W.I.N. are eligible to participate.
However, we are accepting applicants up until the event date. You can apply here if you wish to join in on the fun.[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
When


This massive event will take place from Saturday, September 17th - Sunday, September 18th.
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Rules
Violation of any of these rules will result in a disqualification from the event.

Code:
[COLOR="white"]- No Brews
- No SOL
- No Food
- No Veng
- Whips Only
- Obstacles Only[/COLOR]





#2
This will include a lot of fun. So Join Today Guys. :3
#3
I'm willing to supervise/help out[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

[/COLOR]and amazing ries

all join nowwww

funnnnnnnnnnn eventttttttt

its epic!!!!!!!!!!
#4
So pumped!
#5
Ries I was thinking armor, food, most weps allowes
#6
w000t this looks cool man Smile
#7
Imnotpurestr Wrote:Ries I was thinking armor, food, most weps allowes



no no

no other weps, no armour , etc

its only whip


that will be bs

no armour other weps or food.

only whip
#8
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="5"][B]Ries I was thinking armor, food, most weps allowes

Originally I was going to allow a full bag of sharks, dds and a whip.
Basically a whip/dds dm with shark.
Trent declined it though.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Yuss. Just whip.

Imnotpurestr. You're an event manager, BUT, you don't get to plan EVERYTHING.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
I'm in the event>.>


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - Date/time event. Maik 34 1,669 08-17-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N.] Event Maik 27 1,439 08-10-2013, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Brady
  [W.I.N.] - Event Ideas Maik 11 832 07-30-2013, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Maik
  Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) Trent 6 614 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Event Update Trent 3 425 06-28-2013, 05:40 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  Event D Kai 10 761 06-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Stturidge
  [W.I.N] - Event Registration dakfighter12 34 1,991 06-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [WIN] Event survey Matt 9 744 05-15-2013, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Event Updates dakfighter12 9 654 05-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  Duel Event. D Kai 5 551 05-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Last Post: D Kai

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)