close this topic!
What i should write here? <.<
I V3sta I
Proud NUB of SilabGarza.
I V3sta I
Proud NUB of SilabGarza.
| Poll: How much cash i should give for D claws ( + the items ) You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| 500M | 0 | 0% | |
| 600M | 0 | 0% | |
| 700M | 0 | 0% | |
| 800M | 1 | 14.29% | |
| 900M | 0 | 0% | |
| 1B | 1 | 14.29% | |
| None. | 0 | 0% | |
| Even more. | 5 | 71.43% | |
| Total | 7 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[SELLING] Alot of stooof And [BUYING] Dragon claws.
|
|
close this topic!
What i should write here? <.<
I V3sta I Proud NUB of SilabGarza.
03-03-2010, 07:22 AM
Ima buy vesta chain and legs, pm on juqer when u get in.
03-03-2010, 08:42 AM
You don't answer.
What i should write here? <.<
I V3sta I Proud NUB of SilabGarza.
03-03-2010, 09:01 AM
how much for vesta chain for full ahrim?
03-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Sorry, i accept only CASH!
What i should write here? <.<
I V3sta I Proud NUB of SilabGarza.
03-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Mmm, 900M for all?
IGN: The Shorteh |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Selling auth codes | Maros495 | 17 | 1,802 |
08-06-2015, 01:48 PM Last Post: /Backpage |
|
| Buying PvP armour | GemZ Temperr | 0 | 461 |
05-23-2015, 03:13 AM Last Post: GemZ Temperr |
|
| buying | /Backpage | 7 | 910 |
01-12-2015, 12:15 PM Last Post: Lmfao A Frog |
|
| Buying all ticket auths | Lad Gf | 31 | 2,332 |
12-11-2014, 03:13 PM Last Post: Nick |
|
| Buying all dxp | lolyoufail | 4 | 504 |
09-19-2014, 03:49 PM Last Post: lolyoufail |
|
| Selling Adamant Legs (T) | Winchester X | 0 | 350 |
09-16-2014, 01:47 PM Last Post: Winchester X |
|
| Selling DBone Mage Boots | Mars | 0 | 310 |
09-12-2014, 09:31 PM Last Post: Mars |
|
| Collection dfs and claws | lolyoufail | 1 | 359 |
09-06-2014, 07:30 AM Last Post: Lad Gf |
|
| Buying full lunar 3b | Lad Gf | 12 | 1,110 |
08-31-2014, 10:35 AM Last Post: Lad Gf |
|
| Buying mostly anything | lolyoufail | 0 | 405 |
08-27-2014, 01:59 AM Last Post: lolyoufail |
|