Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fock my howly life <3
#1
[COLOR="Yellow"]Finally reached tha 1.5K post count.
GODAMNIT THAT TOOK ME LONG
Byebye nice 3rd age melee ;(
But WELCOME FIRECAPES WOOOOOOOOOT <3333333
[Image: NxArzu.png]
[Image: JIXa9u.png][/COLOR]
#2
Congratulations, <33333 seccy firecapes you've got there. I got 3A Range. ._.
#3
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Gratz :p
I'm getting close to 2.5k :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on 1.5k.

Good luck getting 2k posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on getting 1.5 posts, Anne!
I'm jelly. ^^ Good luck on your future posting goals. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]lol i remember when i used to be higher post count then you -.-...that was back when we had like 300 tho lmfao spamzororrororrrrrrrr i k33d.

gz anne gl on the 2k :/ too fast of a poster :[.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
Congratulations Anne! I'm coming up behind you! Smile
#8
AMAZING, congratz Anne onto 2000 posts GOOD LUCK!
#9
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Oooooh.
I love those fire capes :3
I miss 'em, too.
They're long gone for me now ;D
Congrats, Anne.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#10
Damn sweeeet gratz!!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wat life The Propker 15 866 10-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: DaedraBow
  Officially don't have a life. Agent 10 554 12-20-2012, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Turest8
  Life Goal Guled 16 818 07-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Liamnator7
  Winner for life Skullcracka 20 795 03-15-2012, 07:56 PM
Last Post: shayn
  MY life Nco Lowkill 8 458 01-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Life long goal achieved Skullcracka 13 675 11-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Infatuation
  amfg gf life! Arcanex 13 678 11-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Haribo
  I no life gewd Mr 223 7 480 10-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  new goal in real life. ismael 8 398 05-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Last Post: parkour josh
  Its My Life's Goals Its My Life 22 889 04-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Reborn_1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)