Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying Torag's
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
As The Title Says I'm Buying
10 Torag's Plates - 250m
10 Torag's Legs - 320m

So A Total Of 570m.

Please Pm Me In Game If You Have Them Or Post
Here. Ign. Beckley

Thanks<3
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[SIZE="2"]I'lls ee what I got.
I think I have a few legs.[/SIZE]
#3
[COLOR="White"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[SIZE="2"]I'lls ee what I got.
I think I have a few legs.[/SIZE]

Ok Thank You Russ c:<3

Just Let Me Know.
[/COLOR]
#4
Go on in-game.
#5
ill check i think i have one or two
#6
i got 2 of each so yea !
#7
pm me ingame il selll u i got 20 sets. Big Grin

kenx def/morelight


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 445 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 885 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,252 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 486 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,063 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 398 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 349 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 551 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 317 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  Buying vine whip 110m sell 2 3a kites 120m Buying minerals 5k each Roe119 1 372 07-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kadhim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)