Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying rune arrows.
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I don't really have a price in mind, so you'll have to tell me.

I'm buying a good amount of these; probably 5-8k of 'em.

Trying to go to wyverns sometime tonight ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
GF people, my sale all the way. >.>
#3
Bonifah Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]GF people, my sale all the way. >.>

Thanks for the arrows.
<3

Mods may close this.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 445 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 886 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,254 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Rune arrows /Backpage 0 323 11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 487 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 1,063 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 398 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 349 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 551 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Rune Partyhat Lmfao A Frog 4 547 08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)