Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rune/Addy Arrows
#1
Buying all rune and addys
Tell me your price per K am willing to buy ALOT.


Pm Me ingame or reply

IGN- For Me Dead :fight:
#2
I have 294k rune arrows, and I'll trade for seeds, toadflax or ranarr.
#3
I got seeds.. not sure what type not ranaar or toad tho >.<
#4
Hmm... In a little bit, I'll have my fletching up! Let you know then! ;D
"To Live is to Die."

[SIZE="1"]
[COLOR="Red"]Some goals on forums:
100 posts [x]
250 posts [ ]
500 posts [ ]
1000 posts [ ] [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
#5
Bonifah Wrote:I have 294k rune arrows, and I'll trade for seeds, toadflax or ranarr.

ill buy ur arrows idk if i got ranar or toad seeds tho


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rune arrows /Backpage 0 300 11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Rune Partyhat Lmfao A Frog 4 485 08-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  3age, gilded, addy(g) Mars 1 356 06-24-2014, 08:03 AM
Last Post: A Woodcutter
  BUYING addy g Ferit 0 280 06-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Ferit
  Rune Ores Rs Himself 0 294 04-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune knives & Rune darts /Backpage 1 303 04-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune ores Rs Himself 0 251 04-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  rune ores, bars & tips Rs Himself 1 325 04-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Headless arrows. Insecurities 3 331 03-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Rune Ore Jontey 1 331 01-12-2014, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Phantasex

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)