03-28-2010, 11:30 AM
![[Image: anlx1z.jpg]](http://i39.tinypic.com/anlx1z.jpg)
Nuff Said
|
What To do when someone tells you to join their server
|
|
03-28-2010, 11:32 AM
Mmm, actually if someone tells you to join their server tell them to ask me so I can SYI it V.V.
03-28-2010, 11:33 AM
This should either be in:
Screenshots Humor It's not really funny, but it's also not really a general chat thing. But cool story anyway, I guess.
03-28-2010, 11:36 AM
I lol'd.
![]() It's pretty funny, but I guess it's not general chat. edit: for extra lols, put it in the guides section :p.
03-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Lmfao. Now that's an interesting way to handle it.
But yeah I muted him asap.
03-28-2010, 11:42 AM
He asked me too.
I said: Oh great! another server for me to crash! *Infinity X has logged out* >.<
03-28-2010, 11:43 AM
Another way to handle it is one more step.
Say "Fuck you" and then put them on ignor list.
03-28-2010, 12:04 PM
perm hostbanned him
went on his files and cleared em
03-28-2010, 12:04 PM
LOL'd @ Gir.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Best PK I've had on this server | Purely Murk | 10 | 584 |
02-22-2013, 10:29 AM Last Post: JayZody |
|
| Activity Point's [Time Played on Server] | IBriskz | 32 | 1,523 |
04-10-2012, 03:36 PM Last Post: Veng4win |
|
| I Love this server again!!!!!!! | Guided | 12 | 647 |
08-22-2010, 12:29 PM Last Post: Derang3d |
|
| server might be going down because.... | snow | 11 | 616 |
03-26-2010, 08:46 PM Last Post: thepinklady |
|
| Last 3 people on server, o.o | Matty12114 | 16 | 706 |
03-11-2010, 01:44 AM Last Post: Matty12114 |
|
| My interpretation of people around the server. | caliban | 14 | 661 |
02-27-2010, 05:40 AM Last Post: waterisnat |
|
| First 99 Agility Cape Since Server Was Back | mollie 221 | 52 | 2,050 |
02-01-2010, 11:58 AM Last Post: call me obby |
|