Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Selling 3rd Age Melee!!
#1
Only top and bottom, Pm me offers - Stoned Pking
[Image: 2nw04up.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Il pm you later on tonight, or tomorrow.
Im not offering though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 33vozo5.jpg]
Reply
#3
I dont think ill be getting the 5b anytime soon. im jsut gonna save for dhai
Original
Reply
#4
How much are you suggesting for it?
Reply
#5
Close this thread please, I have another one. But PM me people we'll work something out.
[Image: 2nw04up.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#6
I can offer you 40k arrowtips for the legs.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,592 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Selling Adamant Legs (T) Winchester X 0 318 09-16-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Winchester X
  Dbone Melee Skirt Mars 0 129 09-13-2014, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mars
  Selling DBone Mage Boots Mars 0 290 09-12-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Mars
  selling this!! Simon The One And Only 2 461 08-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  i'm selling these! Un4gettable 0 308 08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  Dragonbone Melee Pieces Jellybean 1 317 08-14-2014, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 328 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  selling dragonbone plateskirt Time4pie 0 299 08-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  Full 3a melee GemZ Temperr 2 367 08-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Simon The One And Only

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)