Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying Headless Arrows and Arrows Shafts
#1
Username Ingame: Yep

Item being bought: BOUGHT

Price:BOUGHT
Reply
#2
Good luck with this. I had trouble buying them at 10k each. =/
Reply
#3
Epic Ben Wrote:Good luck with this. I had trouble buying them at 10k each. =/

Aw that sucks, I'll try 10kea. Thanks for the heads up.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 428 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 823 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,059 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Rune arrows /Backpage 0 300 11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 433 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 972 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 378 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 328 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 505 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 295 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)