Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
100th post
#1
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]plus other accomplishments plus fails..

Level: 6


Activity: 2%(like a boss)but i am online like everyday lol
Points for user
Infractions: 500 boss

Referrals: 25 boss
Threads: Average Posts per Day: 0.90

activity points:
[Image: 1h4ho0.png]

ftw..
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
Congratulations on 100 posts, Keep up the posting!
Reply
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Congrats with 100 post count! Good luck with activity
and other goals![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#4
[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="1"]Congratz on your 100th post ,

More goal that you want to accomlipsh that would be nice.

Too bad for me i have no goals.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
Activity percentage is rigged. I'm almost 3 week forum activity and it's staying at 12% -_-. But congrats on your achievements.
Reply
#6
Obby Veng Us Wrote:Activity percentage is rigged. I'm almost 3 week forum activity and it's staying at 12% -_-. But congrats on your achievements.

Hahahahahahahahah

OT: I wish I had your activity in-game Sad
Reply
#7
[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="1"]
Mircast Wrote:Hahahahahahahahah

OT: I wish I had your activity in-game Sad

Dont we all i wished i had that also

he mad me sad when i say that.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#8
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on a start.
You'll be at 1000 soon. Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#9
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on 100 posts.
Good luck getting 250.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#10
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]congratulations on 100 posts !!
goodluck on more !
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post whore. Insecurities 8 459 05-31-2014, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  1000 post Opacity 20 936 04-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  sush high post count bl1tz ya up 8 477 01-03-2014, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  got 1k post count Fart Skillz 21 753 06-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Last Post: OctoberScorpio
  700 Post. Xswordstar56 10 454 06-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Orianna
  Post Count Tbh Trent 17 644 05-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Trent
  500 Post / Veteran Crown! Xswordstar56 15 842 05-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Revenge2nite
  Free Post Count JayZody 17 641 05-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Young Lad
  A stupid thread about my post count but I used a wrong title and made people angry Revenge2nite 10 448 04-29-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Young Lad
  100th Post! Cabysho 7 349 04-10-2013, 09:51 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)