Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CrystalClear's Ess, Ores and Logs Service
#1
closed
#2
-Ingame Name: Mamboita
-Item Wanted: Any kind of logs
-Amount Wanted: 1500-2000
-Price If Negotiable: You name i pay, ok? Smile
-Time needed for (I will Try to get it for the date you specify): Just tell me when you have em.
-Any other notes: Peace Big Grin
#3
^ Is that 1500-2000 of any one log or of a mix of logs, and is there any log you would prefer? It would be easier to aim for a certain amount of a certain log so I can tell you the price it would cost (e.g. normal logs are normally around 300-400k)
Thanks,
-Josh
#4
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="2"]-Ingame Name zomb1tchz
-Item Wanted Reg logs
-Amount Wanted 500
-Price If Negotiable offer in game
-Time needed for (I will Try to get it for the date you specify) in 1 hr jk um any time this week
-Any other notes nope[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
-Ingame Name: slint
-Item Wanted: regular logs + magic logs
-Amount Wanted:1k of each
-Price If Negotiable: we can figure something out
-Time needed for (I will Try to get it for the date you specify): whenever you have them
-Any other notes: have fun Tongue
#6
Lane - Accepted, will start now

Slint - Accepted for reg logs, cannot cut magic atm so keep an eye on my skill level!
#7
[SIZE="2"]-Ingame Name Pink Afro
-Item Wanted Rune Ore
-Amount Wanted Enough for 99
-Price If Negotiable You tell me.
-Time needed for (I will Try to get it for the date you specify) 5 Years
-Any other notes I'm serious.[/SIZE]
#8
Sorry If I didn't complete your order, guys.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magic logs XROCKSTARX 0 239 06-13-2014, 08:30 PM
Last Post: XROCKSTARX
  Rune Ores Rs Himself 0 299 04-23-2014, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Rune ores Rs Himself 0 255 04-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  rune ores, bars & tips Rs Himself 1 329 04-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Buying magic logs Rickblazer86 1 289 02-18-2014, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Logs and Raws Phantasex 0 174 12-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Buying all logs every type, and all raw fishys Seadar 1 228 12-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Opacity
  Logs any logs,ALL raw fishys. Seadar 0 209 12-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Seadar
  Logs Greengeako4 0 209 11-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Greengeako4
  selling rune ores Matt 1 255 08-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Arch N Skilz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)