04-03-2012, 07:30 AM
I Know this aint much of an achievment but i made 2b from gambler only starting off with 100m :L n i still got one set of max cash in bank hehe :L !
|
Made 2b From using gambler:)
|
|
04-03-2012, 07:30 AM
I Know this aint much of an achievment but i made 2b from gambler only starting off with 100m :L n i still got one set of max cash in bank hehe :L !
04-03-2012, 07:31 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Grats on making 2b from 100m.
I though making 400m from 100k was good but damn. Keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
04-03-2012, 07:32 AM
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]euhh a lucky congratulations.
now quit gambling or u gona lose all.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
04-03-2012, 07:33 AM
yep i no once i got my money to quit otherwise ima lose it all :L ive lost well over 2b before to it ;L and 100k too 400m is wow! :o! better than mine trust me:L
04-03-2012, 07:37 AM
congrats bro!
04-03-2012, 07:38 AM
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Congrats Bro.
2b from 100m is quite an achievement (:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
04-03-2012, 07:44 AM
Nice luck! Now quit gambling b4 u lose all!
04-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Damn, that's nice!
Once I was gambling, I was winning like 1.5b, then wanted 147m more for max cash and guess what happened? Lost all. :L
04-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Ive done that
but i gambled it away
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Bank was made | ASAPAdelic | 16 | 1,134 |
12-30-2013, 08:53 AM Last Post: Mirak |
|
| my money made.... | Antipk3r | 10 | 553 |
06-10-2013, 01:33 PM Last Post: Dat Sick |
|
| A stupid thread about my post count but I used a wrong title and made people angry | Revenge2nite | 10 | 535 |
04-29-2013, 01:08 PM Last Post: Young Lad |
|
| finally made it! | Dr Fishblade | 18 | 686 |
03-15-2013, 01:07 PM Last Post: Fred Ftw |
|
| Made it to top poster :D | Orianna | 18 | 853 |
10-05-2012, 08:03 AM Last Post: Gee M4ul |
|
| History was made today | Tee Rouze | 15 | 865 |
08-12-2012, 05:42 PM Last Post: Inthecorner |
|
| Firecape on the account I made today (; | I Rep Clawz | 8 | 535 |
07-11-2012, 12:33 PM Last Post: Skilla K? |
|
| Made my account a pure! | Smite- | 17 | 888 |
05-12-2012, 04:45 PM Last Post: Turest8 |
|
| Made it | Celim | 11 | 564 |
05-10-2012, 06:59 PM Last Post: Im A Pyro |
|
| Finaly made it | Markz | 18 | 914 |
12-09-2011, 07:07 AM Last Post: Biil0elite |
|