Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2,002 Stalkers
#1
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Just realized the amount of visitors on my profile. Gz to me for reaching 2k Smile
I think I'm officially popular. ^^


[Image: 5zl8ss.png]

PS: I love how Harry is the #1 on last visited.
[spoiler]I <3 you[/spoiler][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations. Lol@Harry.

[Image: KxpIQh.jpg]
;D[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Grats on stalkers :o
Reply
#4
[COLOR="White"]Um, gratz.

Stalkers = good? :o[/COLOR]
Reply
#5
2,052 stalkers here... and i was one of trents stalkers lol
Reply
#6
I don't have many stalkers. =(

Congratz on stalkers! =)
Reply
#7
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
His Pure Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Um, gratz.

Stalkers = good? :o[/COLOR]

Everyone loves stalkers silly willy.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#8
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]People must love to check you out.
If you know what I mean. Wink[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply
#9
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]People check me out everyday Wink get use to it.
Congrats on being stalked by 2000+ people

http://prntscr.com/8a3h8
I got super stalkers on mine. </3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#10
[COLOR="White"]Congratulations bro! :o
Yes you are famous but not officially :p[/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  stalkers Killercutter 2 363 01-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Last Post: shayn
  Stalkers Smackturd 2 280 05-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  1.5k posts and 6k stalkers Killercutter 12 536 05-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Limoz
  2k stalkers tbh. Matt 19 746 12-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Arcanex
  3.5k stalkers SlimBailey 10 459 10-28-2012, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Martin

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)