04-21-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm going to try and get 99 [COLOR="Purple"]Thieving for my Purple Ele'
GL ME :woot:[/COLOR]
GL ME :woot:[/COLOR]
|
99 Thieve
|
|
04-21-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm going to try and get 99 [COLOR="Purple"]Thieving for my Purple Ele'
GL ME :woot:[/COLOR]
04-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Good luck on trying to get 99 thieving.
04-21-2012, 08:10 PM
Zainahmed Wrote:Good luck on trying to get 99 thieving. Thanks man, I think it's going to take me ages though.
04-21-2012, 08:16 PM
[SIZE="3"]I'm so glad I got 99 thieving when it was only like 10 minutes to get.
Good luck on getting it though, going to be a little adventure [/SIZE]
04-22-2012, 02:43 AM
goodluck getting 99 thieving !
04-22-2012, 02:45 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Thieving's a bitch, nowadays.
I remember old days, when you get 99 thieving in an eyeblink. Good luck! [/COLOR]
04-22-2012, 02:49 AM
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]Back when I first made my account, that was the shit for my money. Lol.
Good luck on your goal man.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
04-22-2012, 03:14 AM
good luck dude keep us updating n show how much profit u make
04-22-2012, 03:39 AM
Good luck dude, that outfit should look good.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| 99 Thieve | Wabbit | 23 | 777 |
06-07-2012, 05:30 PM Last Post: stevenkillsp |
|
| 200mil thieve xp | M Z O Pure | 2 | 231 |
12-17-2010, 05:15 AM Last Post: str man |
|