Posts: 1,249
Threads: 53
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="Cyan"]
Mysterious Gold and nice looking Chicken Wanted ^ .. !
100 , 000 , 000 $ given to the one that will bring it back , DEAD or ALIVE !
[/COLOR]
Posts: 101
Threads: 9
Joined: Apr 2010
Royal End Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]![[Image: Sanstitre3.png?t=1271038983]](http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae203/RoyalEnd/Sanstitre3.png?t=1271038983)
Mysterious Gold and nice looking Chicken Wanted ^ .. !
100 , 000 , 000 $ given to the one that will bring it back , DEAD or ALIVE ! 
[/COLOR]
Fail thread is fail.
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."
Posts: 1,249
Threads: 53
Joined: Feb 2010
Tragedy Wrote:Fail thread is fail.
meh .. im bored
Posts: 101
Threads: 9
Joined: Apr 2010
Royal End Wrote:meh .. im bored 
It happens. (:
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."
Posts: 1,249
Threads: 53
Joined: Feb 2010
Tragedy Wrote:It happens. (:
Also , Fail threads are awesome ;D see , you spent times on a fail thread to post but it's failed . ;D
Posts: 101
Threads: 9
Joined: Apr 2010
Royal End Wrote:Also , Fail threads are awesome ;D see , you spent times on a fail thread to post but it's failed . ;D
Why would I go anywhere but a fail thread? O=
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."
Posts: 2,295
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2010
Royal End Wrote:Also , Fail threads are awesome ;D see , you spent times on a fail thread to post but it's failed . ;D
Burrrrrn. xD
Posts: 1,249
Threads: 53
Joined: Feb 2010
Tragedy Wrote:Why would I go anywhere but a fail thread? O=
i dont know :O but fail threads are awesome (:
Posts: 101
Threads: 9
Joined: Apr 2010
Royal End Wrote:i dont know :O but fail threads are awesome (:
Yup. They're the best threads we can have spam conversations on... Lol.
"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."
Posts: 1,249
Threads: 53
Joined: Feb 2010
Tragedy Wrote:Yup. They're the best threads we can have spam conversations on... Lol.
Absolutely right lmao .. well lets stop talking on this xD?