SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] (/showthread.php?tid=64066)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - J0ker0x0 - 09-06-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Maintext: Joker
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): GTFO.
Color of swirl thing: Black
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position): Donator,or something else
Text color: orange
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - King Guthix - 09-09-2011

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]Maintext: Andy
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): I be chulo
Color of swirl thing: text: green swirl:light green lika phat color
Text color: phat green
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Wayachi - 09-11-2011

Maintext:Wayachi
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please):Omg here beast
Color of swirl thing:Black
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position)Big Grinon't need
Text color:Blue


Jaden's Textwork Shop [2] - Hutchings101 - 10-11-2011

[COLOR="Pink"]Maintext: Jordan
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): Proud Donator
Color of swirl thing: Red
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position): Donator symbol?
Text color: Green
[/COLOR]