Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jaden's Textwork Shop [2]
#1
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Welcome to my second text workshop! This one has an all new look!

Here is some examples!
[Image: 9ppcet.png]
[Image: 24w9c2a.png]
[Image: 11kdox0.png]
[Image: 2vifbwx.png]
[Image: 6xs3fm.png]
[Image: 2eun345.png]
[Image: 219o137.png]
[Image: 2na918o.png]
[Image: 1zb407l.png]
[Image: ip0d2t.png]

Requesting format
Code:
Maintext:
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please):
Color of swirl thing:
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position):
Text color:

Cookie and/or rep is appreciated!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="Yellow"]
Maintext: Joshua
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): InGame Mod
Color of swirl thing: Text colour; Blue(like Marco) swirl; Black.
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position):IG Mod crown
[/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Maintext: ♥Lovro
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): yu no halp me?
Color of swirl thing: pink
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position): veteran (imma be veteran in couple of days so)
and I wont to be text colour blue plwx[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
Im the top example, thats how much you love me Smile Thanks for mine again <3
#5
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]This is like the only spot I could put the crown, sorry<3
[Image: 302mngo.png]


I couldn't make the heart, my custom text wouldn't let me, sorry!
[Image: 258uo20.png]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Sally Owns Wrote:Im the top example, thats how much you love me Smile Thanks for mine again <3

Yes for sure <3 :love:
#6
Y U NO PUT MYNE ON EXAMPLEZ!?!? D:

no love for meh :'(
#7
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]
Infatuation Wrote:Y U NO PUT MYNE ON EXAMPLEZ!?!? D:

no love for meh :'(

Dere you go Smile :love:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][SIZE="2"]Maintext: Dillon
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): iAintEvenMad
Color of swirl thing: Black
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position): Put vet crown been as I get in a month?
Text color: Black.

You get a cookie!

Will you make it bigger? like double the size of the current ones.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
Jaden Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="1"]This is like the only spot I could put the crown, sorry<3
[Image: 302mngo.png]


[/SIZE][/COLOR]


That's okay man, I love it, thanks <3
#10
[COLOR="Plum"]Maintext:Maleek
Subtext (Make it 1-4 words please): #1 Troll
Color of swirl thingTongueink
Crown (I will only put a crown on if you are that position): Veteran
Text color:Black[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goonjar's GFX Shop Ipkabit 29 1,981 10-07-2013, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Ervin
  JadenGFX - Avatar Shop - FREE Jaden 17 1,310 09-14-2013, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kazer135
  Miracle's Vector shop. [free] Miracle123 3 559 07-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Last Post: el rush
  [PAYING] A Sig, Shop thread gfx LateNightWithZeep&amp;Wingzz 5 690 06-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Gunter's C4D Shop GodzSkiller 16 1,365 05-19-2013, 06:46 AM
Last Post: GodzSkiller
  Signature Shop!?! ISmokeOG 29 3,008 04-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  All Gold's Gfx Shop All Gold 50 4,214 03-12-2013, 04:09 PM
Last Post: el rush
  Ashtons GFX Shop Ashton 195 13,550 02-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [Ikr] Prestige Userbar Shop F X 35 2,229 02-17-2013, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Blue Mercher - Graphics Shop Blue Mercher 21 1,338 02-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Ddigman96

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)