SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
I own. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: I own. (/showthread.php?tid=100299)

Pages: 1 2


I own. - Dragonaster - 05-14-2012

Gratz on getting 1.9k and good luck on 2k Big Grin


I own. - Jaxo - 05-14-2012

IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Why make a thread 100 before 2k? Seems pointless. Maybe at like... 1800 or so.

Congrats, nevertheless.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

190 is an accomplishment too


I own. - Teh Beast - 05-14-2012

[COLOR="Silver"]Congrats on 1.9k posts (:

As for the stalkers; Why don't you be like the noobies and make your signature link to your profile.[/COLOR]


I own. - Im Codehh - 05-14-2012

Congratz on 1900 posts, you should of just saved the thread for 2k posts though. ;P

Almost at 750 myself.


I own. - Dreamcatcher<3 - 05-14-2012

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on 1.9k posts, Zain!
As for the profile views, just follow my lead and put a link to your profile. Wink[/SIZE][/COLOR]



I own. - PkerTdm - 05-14-2012

Wow man congrats it would take me forever to get me all that.[/COLOR]


I own. - Turest8 - 05-15-2012

Gratz you nub.


I own. - Tee Rouze - 05-15-2012

[SIZE="1"]310 cookies ;D

Congratulations dude[/SIZE]


I own. - Smite- - 05-15-2012

LOL grats dude goodluck on 2k posts