SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
800 posts. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 800 posts. (/showthread.php?tid=114719)

Pages: 1 2


800 posts. - PkerTdm - 10-04-2012

N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]No vet crown yet >.> We're pretty close to each other post and join-date wise.
I have zero infractions though Wink.


Congrats on 800 posts, though remember: less spam = fewer infractions.
Good luck on 1.5k posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Wow that's pretty impressive :o.


800 posts. - Chosen 0ne - 10-04-2012

Congratz on 800 posts, in 2 months you say? Thats pretty good Smile


800 posts. - Ashton - 10-04-2012

[SIZE="2"]Had 2k posts when I got it because I'm stupid and I didn't use my forum account that I made 2 and a half years ago, made this one to post instead.
;;gz[/SIZE]