Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
800 posts.
#1
Just got my 800th post in 6 months and 1 week tbh I think I pretty much got like 800 posts in 2 months cause I have a lot of infractions but now I know what to do and what not to do.
Trying to get 1.5k posts without vet crown Big Grin How much posts did you have when you got your vet crown?
#2
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]No vet crown yet >.> We're pretty close to each other post and join-date wise.
I have zero infractions though Wink.


Congrats on 800 posts, though remember: less spam = fewer infractions.
Good luck on 1.5k posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I had 1.7k posts when i got my vet. Crown

OT: Gratz on your 800th post.[/COLOR]
#4
Grats on 800 posts. Gl with dat vet crown :]
#5
Gratz completing a achievement.
#6
its really hard posting stuff lol its a good thing you did so many
#7
Congrats on the post count sir, I'm still trying to get mine to 800+ haha.
#8
[COLOR="Lime"]Congratulations! Pretty decent effort (:
Good luck with your future goals.[/COLOR]
#9
i had 500 posts after receiving my vet crown.

and congratz
#10
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on 800 posts !
goodluck on more.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1k posts men Gangstaboy 8 453 07-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  500 Posts! Grimnex 16 744 06-15-2014, 01:26 AM
Last Post: iPod
  3,000 posts. Bless 15 839 05-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Five Thousands Posts?!? wildy owns 12 723 04-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  2441 posts 88 CB 12 630 04-11-2014, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  1k posts Powned You50 11 664 04-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: wildy owns
  5,000 posts Brendan 5 427 01-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Powned You50
  500 posts! Greengeako4 15 834 11-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Brady
  500 posts Powned You50 6 385 10-05-2013, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Mirak
  2,500 Posts His Pure 7 434 09-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)