![]() |
|
200m Fishing Experience. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114) +----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120) +----- Thread: 200m Fishing Experience. (/showthread.php?tid=121024) |
200m Fishing Experience. - Xerio - 01-01-2013 Like I said before guys. thanks for all the support. and yes it has in fact been a very big pain. but currently im trying to do as many hard skills as possible. so thats just one of many. I did sharks btw. I didn't liek that new rocktail stuff. so it was twice as hard (: 200m Fishing Experience. - Brady - 01-02-2013 Grats on the 200m fishing Xerio, I was there with you for the most part.
200m Fishing Experience. - Pwner Bricky - 01-02-2013 Nice good job takes a lot of dedication and time for that good job
200m Fishing Experience. - Frog Lv2 - 01-02-2013 Congrats buddy agree it takes a long time!
200m Fishing Experience. - Turest8 - 01-02-2013 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]Congratulations on 200m fishing experience. Would of took a while to be honest.[/COLOR][/SIZE] 200m Fishing Experience. - Shady Rush - 01-02-2013 gratz on the 200m fishing xp, I would never have the patience to get 200m fishing xp 200m Fishing Experience. - Xerio - 01-02-2013 again and again... really guys I appreciate it, its 10 am here and im still drinking... it took forever. great accomplishment in my book. and again thank you all I love you all for the congratz. means a lot to me, I will continue to kill myself with this game (: thanks guys (: 200m Fishing Experience. - L3thalt0xic - 01-02-2013 [COLOR="#C85A17"]Congratz, I would've expected you to flip shit when you achieved that, if it was me I certainly would've gone mental.[/COLOR] 200m Fishing Experience. - Xerio - 01-04-2013 I was actually much more excited than angry about it haha. All those months were put to good use. Now the one thats digging in my chest to do will be hunter... this one might be the death of me (: 200m Fishing Experience. - Dr Fishblade - 01-04-2013 oo that must have took a really long time i have like 17m atm and alredy got bored to it
|