12-31-2012, 10:31 PM
It took soooo long it seemed but I finally have accomplished something that took me so many months to do. I was dedicated to it, and I succeeded. thanks for all your support everyone.
|
200m Fishing Experience.
|
|
12-31-2012, 10:31 PM
It took soooo long it seemed but I finally have accomplished something that took me so many months to do. I was dedicated to it, and I succeeded. thanks for all your support everyone.
12-31-2012, 10:36 PM
Posts pic and Grats on 200m fishing, I would hate to get that
12-31-2012, 11:10 PM
congrats on 200m fishing im @ like 30m
01-01-2013, 12:22 AM
Congratulations on getting 200m xp in fishing. Would've been a pain in my ass. Nice patience
01-01-2013, 07:20 AM
Whoa. Prestiging was enough for me... Congrats on going the full mile. That takes dedication.
01-01-2013, 07:53 AM
congrats man! i need to eventually do that, not looking forward to it :[
01-01-2013, 11:09 AM
Hella grats bro.
01-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Congratulations on 200m fishing xp!
01-01-2013, 03:48 PM
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]Bet you'll never run out of food now :p
Gratz with 200m fishing xp[/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-01-2013, 04:05 PM
I would smash my desk for putting my time into that. Congratulations though.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Journey to 200m Fishing | Primo | 9 | 728 |
06-25-2014, 06:20 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Road to 200M mining | /Backpage | 13 | 798 |
06-20-2014, 07:24 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Race to 200m Herblore | I Drake I | 25 | 1,452 |
06-14-2014, 05:19 PM Last Post: Rulez12 |
|
| Nearly 5 billion experience! | Maxed Exp | 7 | 583 |
06-12-2014, 01:08 PM Last Post: 010pure |
|
| Cooking and fishing | SlimBailey | 11 | 662 |
06-09-2014, 12:49 AM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| 200m cook xp | Antipk3r | 12 | 648 |
02-14-2014, 09:46 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| 200m Fishing | Bum Me Plz | 13 | 691 |
09-20-2013, 01:08 PM Last Post: King Star |
|
| Dat fishing. | Reversee | 3 | 331 |
09-18-2013, 03:03 PM Last Post: Reversee |
|
| Fishing goal! | KQ4 | 9 | 488 |
09-08-2013, 05:03 PM Last Post: Brady |
|
| Fishing | Brady | 14 | 629 |
08-11-2013, 11:03 AM Last Post: Xswordstar56 |
|