SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
One step for skiller kind.. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Other (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: One step for skiller kind.. (/showthread.php?tid=127299)

Pages: 1 2


One step for skiller kind.. - PkerTdm - 03-13-2013

Gratz on 3rd place.


One step for skiller kind.. - Perroke - 03-13-2013

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]got damm, is that the second time?
congratulations!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



One step for skiller kind.. - Born Ja Vu - 03-13-2013

gratz mate


One step for skiller kind.. - Empty Void - 03-13-2013

Thanks for all the congrats guys,

And next goal.. is 200m farming and 200m slayer...


if you think im gonna prestige Farming 200m?
[Image: get-the-fuck-out_inline.jpg][/SIZE][/FONT]


One step for skiller kind.. - Fearless Noah - 03-13-2013

Gz on finally getting 200m for 2nd time. Farming must have been a pain in the rear to get all of those toads lol.


One step for skiller kind.. - Empty Void - 03-13-2013

[SIZE="2"]
Fearless Noah Wrote:Gz on finally getting 200m for 2nd time. Farming must have been a pain in the rear to get all of those toads lol.

Tbh i enjoy farming.

I might have a serious mental illness.

I feel like Dan and i are the only people who farm constantly >.>[/SIZE]



One step for skiller kind.. - Fearless Noah - 03-13-2013

Empty Void Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

Tbh i enjoy farming.

I might have a serious mental illness.

I feel like Dan and i are the only people who farm constantly >.>[/SIZE]

Don't forget about me... I'm a future stoner, you know..


One step for skiller kind.. - Limoz - 03-13-2013

Lol " fk you wyv im done"


One step for skiller kind.. - IRant - 03-13-2013

Fuck dude. You should prestige Wink


One step for skiller kind.. - Empty Void - 03-13-2013

[SIZE="2"]
IRant Wrote:Fuck dude. You should prestige Wink
Once more? -.- lol[/SIZE]