Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One step for skiller kind..
#1
[SIZE="2"][Image: 200mherbbitch.jpg]
One small step for skiller kind
[Image: hs200mherb1.jpg]
One giant step for the Silabgarza stoners.

ive been accused of being a stoner because i herb too much.

I dont blame them.

I do herb too much.[/SIZE]
#2
Holy balls. Congratulations.
#3
Fuck yes I love you man.
#4
Took me awhile lol. i feel bad for Kevin though.. hes frozen in highscores O-o
#5
thats nice lol.
#6
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]damn dat exp
I remember seeing you always doing herblore in d zone
lol junino is angry
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
Thats awesome, congrats man.
#8
[COLOR="White"]I remember you saying a while back it was your goal.
Congrats man![/COLOR]
#9
Congratulations, what is your next goal? :]
#10
finally Tongue ily void


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Skiller so far. Reversee 19 881 05-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Slayer04
  Albaaa is so kind!! Xiaodidi 7 522 12-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: King Cobra
  kfc skiller staking gallery ##1 Gmaul Fisher 7 494 09-10-2011, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Kkj1
  Marshal123 Raping My Skiller :O :O :O Zeratull 3 268 09-04-2010, 05:48 AM
Last Post: Santa Pk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)