SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=29094)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - hyena99 - 09-27-2010

You Got my support mate. goodluck on chatbox moderator!


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - shayn - 09-27-2010

Alright then. Support ;D


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Jimmy2. - 09-27-2010

[COLOR="Red"]ive seen you a few times in the chatbox , not all the time but sometimes.


i would support but i dont think we need any more chatbox mods. we recently got stevenkillsp so we have plenty.


sorry , no support.[/COLOR]


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - I Joey I - 09-27-2010

No support we dont need anymore chatbox mods.


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Tydog620 - 09-27-2010

Ooops, though it was 250, I see it's 150, my bad...

I would support, but we don't need any atm.


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - carter - 09-27-2010

[Image: nzpqgl.jpg]

[Image: juizwp.jpg]

[COLOR="Yellow"]my no changes to a hell no after your reaction
also lets just add that as he says its "my opinion " that there are to many mods there are 3 on and like 10 normal people [/COLOR]


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Yes - 09-27-2010

carter Wrote:[Image: nzpqgl.jpg]

[Image: juizwp.jpg]

[COLOR="Yellow"]my no changes to a hell no after your reaction
also lets just add that as he says its "my opinion " that there are to many mods there are 3 on and like 10 normal people [/COLOR]

Hating on me because of your jealousy.. But that's totally cool with me Wink[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Jimmy2. Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]ive seen you a few times in the chatbox , not all the time but sometimes.


i would support but i dont think we need any more chatbox mods. we recently got stevenkillsp so we have plenty.


sorry , no support.[/COLOR]

Okay thanks for looking anyways, By the way Steven was the one that TOLD me to make this application, I did not do it or wanted to do it in first place. Thanks anyways.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
I Joey I Wrote:3months + on forums.
Read the req before posting.
This probally just for spam
Pathetic.

Exscuse me? Pathetic, Yeah rite there is no such thing as - 3 Months on the Forums. Is chat box Moderator apply no Forum Moderator. Read before you post.


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Humor - 09-27-2010

[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]I support, very active and helpful on chatbox, helped me a couple times actually. Good Luck bro! ...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Yes - 09-27-2010

Humor Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]I support, very active and helpful on chatbox, helped me a couple times actually. Good Luck bro! ...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks you very much, I appreciate every single comment of yours.


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - KingHybrid - 09-27-2010

Ehhh ill hold my vote for now cuz atm im not sure.