SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! (/showthread.php?tid=3409)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - D Claws - 10-30-2009

lolz0r k:roll:


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Goat - 10-30-2009

Haha , Seem kool. Goodluck on it mate, Best off luck, I'd like to see you as moderator Ingame.


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - dbanj99 - 10-30-2009

? this is meant to be a pole nt arguing


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Gta - 10-30-2009

100% Support.Id Even Give you co or at least Admin.


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - dbanj99 - 10-30-2009

everyone is applying for mod this days but i give u my vote


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - siick - 10-30-2009

J000h sh08ld g3t 4dm1n cus y3w 4r3 t3h l33tn3$$ 3n w0uld h3lp t3h $3rv3r v3ry m4wch!@! 1 $supp0rt j00h -100%@!@! G0 d4nn!


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - l33t k0 - 10-30-2009

I support u i think u would help this server alot! GL man! :nice:


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Ddu Devin - 10-30-2009

Dan Wrote:Mhm. I couldn't find the words to explain it, so I let Rick Astley help me. ^.^

He seems to earn mod more then you do! :roll:


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Lala KO - 10-30-2009

Dan is a fucking queer.
But he's a good fucking queer.

So that makes him queer-able.

Queer-able = Co-Owner.

EVERYTIME BABY.


Dan's Mod App! OHMYTEHGODZORZ! - Dan - 10-30-2009

Goat Wrote:Haha , Seem kool. Goodluck on it mate, Best off luck, I'd like to see you as moderator Ingame.

Then why did you vote no?


*claps* Yay! Another two-faced player!

But thanks to these players: crowger1, dbanj99, Ąðmiñ Gtã, mod iamnotme, Teh L33t Man, Şiiςk, †Brendan†,