DO NOT VOTE 'NO' WITHOUT POSTING WHY!
Thanks to these people!
Admin Mike, crowger1, dbanj99, Ąðmiñ Gtã, Hanging on!, mod iamnotme, Teh L33t Man, †Brendan†, Çannabis, Porta Potty, Şiiςk, ♥Beastly
Name: Dan
In-game name: Dan
Forums name: Dan
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): -5?
Are you active on the chatbox: No, there's people der!
Are you active on the forums: Yuhuh!
How long have you played SilabGarza: =o IDK! TOO WONG!
Do you have ANY coding experience: UHUH.
Explain why you should be mod (75 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[spoiler]We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Give you up, give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give,
Never gonna give, give you up
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
[/spoiler]
Anything else you would like us to know:
Yuhuh!


![[Image: ashleysigcopy.jpg]](http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8489/ashleysigcopy.jpg)
![[Image: eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif]](http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3262/eb46fd6c3296fb7bb043a83u.gif)
![[Image: ashk.png]](http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2856/ashk.png)
![[Image: t0nthw.jpg]](http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9027/t0nthw.jpg)


![[Image: savedroom.png]](http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/savedroom.png)
![[Image: keviniamnotmesig.jpg]](http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu356/King-Puffy/keviniamnotmesig.jpg)
![[Image: iamnotme.png]](http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx222/pettz_photos/iamnotme.png)