SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
The Road Begins. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: The Road Begins. (/showthread.php?tid=99539)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


The Road Begins. - Turest8 - 05-09-2012

Good luck with maxing.


The Road Begins. - Smite- - 05-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Celim Wrote:

If you are on now, add me, Celium, I get bored and no one to talk to cause' I just joined.

Forsure dude, I will add you as soon as i got in-game.

Wabbit Wrote:Gl with those goals, I wonder when the road ends.

Haha, Im sure it won't take me that long.

Imnotpurestr Wrote:Good luck getting maxed on your skiller.

Thanks bud!

DJ TOUCH Wrote:Best of luck with your skiller buddy!

Respects , <3

Turest8 Wrote:Good luck with maxing.

Thank you buddy,[/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Rappelz - 05-09-2012

Good luck man. I'm jealous of your mining


The Road Begins. - Smite- - 05-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]/Updated

/added;
40-75 hunter
94-97 fishing
82-99 crafting
91-99 fletching
14-50m firemaking xp[/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Smite- - 05-12-2012

/ updated todays date


The Road Begins. - Tee Rouze - 05-12-2012

Best of luck on this.


The Road Begins. - Celim - 05-12-2012

Good progress Dylan, keep it up and you'll have your goals in no time!


The Road Begins. - Trent - 05-12-2012

Nice man, you're really close to maxing now. ^_^


The Road Begins. - Perroke - 05-13-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]goodluck to gte it man !
almost there.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Mr Joker - 05-13-2012

good luck ,as your pretty close already i dont think itll be a long road.