Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Road Begins.
#1
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="White"][COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Orange"]I have currently completed my goal of maxing, but now going for all 200m skills.[/COLOR]

Currently Working On: RuneCrafting, Woodcutting, Fishing and Cooking.

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"][U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
[U]05/08/12

[SPOILER][Image: mkc3o2.jpg][/SPOILER][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]05/09/12
[SPOILER][Image: 168c4d1.jpg][/SPOILER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]05/12/12
[SPOILER][Image: ddp7ao.png][/SPOILER]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

05/17/12
[SPOILER][Image: 35l7p7t.png][/SPOILER]

05/26/12
[SPOILER][Image: ake3bq.png]

[Image: 29pry8j.png][/SPOILER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U]

[COLOR="White"]06/06/12[SPOILER][Image: 34ru64j.png][/SPOILER]

[COLOR="White"]06/09/12
[SPOILER][Image: 10y0t3s.png][/SPOILER][/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/U][/SIZE]
[COLOR="White"]
[SIZE="3"][U]06/14/12
[SPOILER][Image: 34yzf4m.jpg][/SPOILER]
[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
good luck with that I found that crafting was easier if you buy all the gems before hand whilst buying onyx's as well because they're great later on. Fishing will take a reasonably long time.
Reply
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I wish you the best of luck on all your goals!
You'll achieve them in no time.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#4
Goodluck man! I was original going to be a skiller, but then I got bored of it. :p
Reply
#5
Goodluck and I hope you get them as fast as possible.
[Image: funny-gifs-mother-of-god.gif]
ღ Gifts ღ
ღ Trent ღ Ashton ღ
Reply
#6
Thanks everyone :*
Reply
#7
Smite- Wrote:Thanks everyone :*

If you are on now, add me, Celium, I get bored and no one to talk to cause' I just joined.
[Image: funny-gifs-mother-of-god.gif]
ღ Gifts ღ
ღ Trent ღ Ashton ღ
Reply
#8
Gl with those goals, I wonder when the road ends.
Reply
#9
Good luck getting maxed on your skiller.
Reply
#10
Best of luck with your skiller buddy!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Road to 200M mining /Backpage 13 696 06-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  ~Rs Himself's road to top 10~ Rs Himself 28 1,377 04-29-2014, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  My road to max cape Gta 17 858 04-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Road to 99 SLAYER Antipk3r 17 936 04-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  dr fishblades road to max cape atm Dr Fishblade 11 544 08-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Kwakje
  Road To Maxed Run N Fast 24 1,007 08-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  road to a decent bank! KQ4 17 729 08-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Master
  Fuzn's Road To Pirate Hat L2 SWITCH 31 1,419 07-30-2013, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Young Lad
  Road To Korasi 010pure 13 793 07-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Young Lad
  Limoz Road to Max Cape Limoz 50 1,935 06-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Xswordstar56

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)