SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Updates May 29, 2012 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Updates May 29, 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=101851)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Updates May 29, 2012 - Ipkabit - 05-30-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I just tried the Gem Stall and it's still only giving me 640xp, all the other xp rates are higher though.

Cheers for the bug fixes Gir, may go and get 50m in fishing so I can get the barbed harpoon now.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates May 29, 2012 - SuperN0va - 05-30-2012

Omg boss update thanks so much appreciate it ^^


Updates May 29, 2012 - X Sk1ll - 05-30-2012

Goodjob team! I love the updates and fixes!


Updates May 29, 2012 - Zottegast - 05-30-2012

cool tx fr fix it .. Big Grin
keep going


Updates May 29, 2012 - Dragflare - 05-30-2012

nice updates


Updates May 29, 2012 - The Fallacy - 05-30-2012

Nice updates, I like the thieving one. Maybe now I will go get 99.


Updates May 29, 2012 - Perroke - 05-30-2012

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]nice upddates !
good work !
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates May 29, 2012 - The Propker - 05-30-2012

Loving that following bug fix.
Anyways, thank you once again! (:


Updates May 29, 2012 - Shqiptar - 05-30-2012

Huh im still getting 640xp for thiev :S?


Updates May 29, 2012 - IExiled - 05-30-2012

All look's great to me. Thank you.