SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jubert™ - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Thread: Jubert™ (/showthread.php?tid=14971)

Pages: 1 2 3


Jubert™ - ghkhg - 06-21-2010

Its My Life Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]Forums Name: Its My Life
Forums Rank: Donator
Post Count: 417
Reputation: 1131[/COLOR]
How many Juberts are you friends with:
[COLOR="SlateGray"]Jubert The 1st™ - Matty.
Jubert The 2nd™ - Trae.
Jubert The 5th™ - Alyssa.
Jubert The 9th™ - Dom.[/COLOR]


[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="1"]I need to know your IRL name
Anyways... Accepted.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

So can you please:

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
  • Change your name to Jubert The 7th™
  • Put this userbar in your signature: [Image: juberts2.png]
[/COLOR]


Jubert™ - ghkhg - 06-21-2010

Clan closed. All names can be changed.


Jubert™ - Trae - 06-21-2010

Fail.


Jubert™ - austinthe4th - 06-21-2010

[Image: disgust_picard.jpg]
^God damn Jemal, you just don't know when to not be an asshole.


Jubert™ - Jemal - 06-21-2010

This was not my goal. Why is everyone on this server always on their period? Just chillll.

Life is chill when you just chill.


Jubert™ - austinthe4th - 06-21-2010

Jemal Wrote:This was not my goal. Why is everyone on this server always on their period? Just chillll.

Life is chill when you just chill.

Wow. You actually are THAT stupid.
Any human with ANY common sense at all can see that changing your name to that would cause people to fight.

Honestly just stop trying to act fucking innocent, because you set out to piss off people doing this, like you usually do. Go back to your fucking shitty welfare pking attacking everyone 10 levels lower then you.


Jubert™ - Jemal - 06-21-2010

austinthe4th Wrote:Wow. You actually are THAT stupid.
Any human with ANY common sense at all can see that changing your name to that would cause people to fight.

Honestly just stop trying to act fucking innocent, because you set out to piss off people doing this, like you usually do. Go back to your fucking shitty welfare pking attacking everyone 10 levels lower then you.

Yeah, I figured it would piss off anyone that hasnt hit puberty yet, or is on their period. Oh and I dont complain when level 126s attack me on my 108, so I freely attack any levels I please.


Jubert™ - Pillpopper - 06-21-2010

Jemal Wrote:Yeah, I figured it would piss off anyone that hasnt hit puberty yet, or is on their period. Oh and I dont complain when level 126s attack me on my 108, so I freely attack any levels I please.

Do you get turned on by things younger than you?


Jubert™ - [[Whadafuxx]] - 06-21-2010

Pillpopper Wrote:Do you get turned on by things younger than you?

I do


Jubert™ - Matty12114 - 06-21-2010

[COLOR="Yellow"]Jemal.

You had some of my respect once when I first met you, I know you joke around, but this.

I wanted a simple clan on the forums, but there had to be one person to ruin it, that person being you. No one is on there period, everyone here has probably hit puberty besides you.

I was having a go at Bless because of this too, which I really didn't want, but you took it way to far. You always have to ruin things, you ruined that other guys clan by taking over it.

You sir are the biggest asshole and do not deserve any of my respect.

This thread will be closed.[/COLOR]