SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
miroku rulzz 4 mod :D - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: miroku rulzz 4 mod :D (/showthread.php?tid=2509)

Pages: 1 2 3


miroku rulzz 4 mod :D - King Puffy - 10-18-2009

You need 150 post count to apply for mod.

[/thread]


miroku rulzz 4 mod :D - miroku rulzz - 10-18-2009

i know >.<


miroku rulzz 4 mod :D - Ashley0 - 10-18-2009

Miro don't post 1 message then post again without someone posting after you post a first time otherwise it can count as spam. At least that is what I think you are not aloud to to. If you have something more to say edit your post and add it.


miroku rulzz 4 mod :D - Gta - 10-18-2009

[COLOR="White"]I am about to pwn you.So please sit down.

Miroku Rulzz doesnt have the post count for sure, but he's very helpful and he played for a loooonnngggg time.Also Gir likes him.So Gl getting Mawd.

P.S:It would be helpful to get the posts or I'll have to close this app.[/COLOR]


miroku rulzz 4 mod :D - Ashley0 - 10-18-2009

Oh so then miro for mod that's fine with me. Travis dun want me mod anyways..... For some reason I am a bad choice.


miroku rulzz 4 mod :D - Skillz0rd - 10-18-2009

Soo Bad Ashley :S
Well You maybe can have it Tongue


Merch God, xD