SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=29094)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Missingno - 09-27-2010

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
carter Wrote:[Image: nzpqgl.jpg]

[Image: juizwp.jpg]

[COLOR="Yellow"]my no changes to a hell no after your reaction
also lets just add that as he says its "my opinion " that there are to many mods there are 3 on and like 10 normal people [/COLOR]

Heyyyy heyyyyyy there's meee! -points-

We really do have enough mods, there's always at least one or two on.
[/COLOR]


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - beat my taco - 09-27-2010

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Yes Wrote:Okay thanks for looking anyways, By the way Steven was the one that TOLD me to make this application, I did not do it or wanted to do it in first place. Thanks anyways.

If Steven asked you to suck his dick, would you?

I voted no, since you can't handle criticism very well.[/COLOR]



Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - M4gnum829 - 09-27-2010

Uhm, We have enough chatbox mods atm, i think you should wait awhile


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Yes - 09-28-2010

beat my taco Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

If Steven asked you to suck his dick, would you?

I voted no, since you can't handle criticism very well.[/COLOR]

Okay and couldn't you think of anything better? I guess your not matured enough for this.
I guess I will just wait.


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Jimmy2. - 09-28-2010

Yes Wrote:[COLOR="White"]? I guess your not matured enough for this.

really i dont think its about how mature other people are...it all comes down to how you are not any one else. saying some one is immature for giving a comment is immature too? i dont see ow this will help you to get mod.

gl on mod app...[/COLOR]


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Yes - 09-28-2010

Jimmy2. Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]

really i dont think its about how mature other people are...it all comes down to how you are not any one else. saying some one is immature for giving a comment is immature too? i dont see ow this will help you to get mod.

gl on mod app...[/COLOR]

Hmm immature that your causing an argument I'm not going to get part in.


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Nahhhhh - 09-28-2010

even tho you havnt okayed this game very long you have some good guids so u no the game well...... at least sorta


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Jemo - 09-28-2010

No, you are a"FUCK YOU I WANT SUPPORT OR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" person.


Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Pedophile - 09-28-2010

Yes Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Okay and couldn't you think of anything better? I guess your not matured enough for this.
I guess I will just wait.

He proved a point, you can't see to take criticism.

Yes Wrote:Hmm immature that your causing an argument I'm not going to get part in.

Boy, are you fucking stupid, he started nothing of the sort.[/COLOR]



Simply Cash - ChatBox Moderator Application - Emg - 09-28-2010

I'm going to hold my vote. But honestly, we do have 5+ Cb Mods who do their job very well, at the moment.