SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Russ's 2nd Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Russ's 2nd Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=61967)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Russ's 2nd Mod App - Branbash - 07-04-2011

Yesh, you need to be a mod! XD
/Support.


Russ's 2nd Mod App - Bubbles - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]-Support.

When you were moderator all you showed was immaturity and the inability to handle situations correctly.

Then as your leaving present to SG you decided to break rules.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's 2nd Mod App - Herrow Hp - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Bubbles Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]-Support.

When you were moderator all you showed was immaturity and the inability to handle situations correctly.

Then as your leaving present to SG you decided to break rules.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Actually no. I've only ever talked to you on chatbox. You don't know how I did in-game as a mod. I only did that to you, because you were an ass to everyone. I've never seen you nice to anyone who isn't considered a "oldfag" or apart of the forum staff. "Break rules" I only broke a rule that I didn't know would get me into as much trouble as I did. I did that for 2 reasons. 1. I was pretty much done in-game. 2. For the fact when I came back, that I would no longer have to get mad over pixels.

OT: Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Russ's 2nd Mod App - Shanee Mayte - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]/Support.

I know what you did was wrong, however it still doesn't determine you having a second chance.
Everyone gets them, I just hope that you fulfil your position this time, you were a good moderator to start with, but then it just went downhil.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's 2nd Mod App - Bubbles - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]

Actually no. I've only ever talked to you on chatbox. You don't know how I did in-game as a mod. I only did that to you, because you were an ass to everyone. I've never seen you nice to anyone who isn't considered a "oldfag"

OT: Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Your stupidity amuses me.

I hate most oldfags because of their attitude so i'm rarely nice to any of them. I've seen you moderate on the chatbox which originally started my bad opinion of you. I then saw you in-game trying to handle a situation several times on my in-game character which you did do a good job 1-2 times but most of the time you just gave the answer and teled away not even waiting for them to reply back.

I cba waste my time looking for the VM that you apologized for what you did but notice how I didn't reply back because I did nothing wrong. You were a bad moderator, I told you so and you got mad. Same thing is happening here. This will be my last reply on here though, VM me and i'll think about VMing you back.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Russ's 2nd Mod App - swill2 - 07-04-2011

russ for mawd :3


Russ's 2nd Mod App - riu - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="White"]You have always been a good mod, so yes I support this second app Wink
Hope you get it Russ.[/COLOR]


Russ's 2nd Mod App - Xanadu - 07-04-2011

I believe /support would be correct, yes?


Russ's 2nd Mod App - Bonifah - 07-04-2011

Umm.. umm.. umm.. maybe. :S


Russ's 2nd Mod App - Mariusen3 - 07-04-2011

/support

nothing more to say.