SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=80763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Arcanex - 12-01-2011

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="4"]since our timezones are 9 houres diffrent idk man...
maybe that explains why you're not on much when i'm on but i feel like we need some more european mods, when it's midday in america or evening there are enough mods but almost none in my timezones.

so, sorry.

edit: not going to vote.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Poke Pk 12 - 12-01-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Well presented and layed out. (Shows organization) +
Active +
Not in my time zone (So i can't judge fairly) -
Don't see you helping so much (Could be due to timezone again) -
At the moment I will re frame from voting but however I will be on the look out.
Good Luck.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Call Me Nick - 12-01-2011

/Support...

Your a good friend of mine (I think) but I do see you on helping and also on forums every once in a while but i'm not very "active" on forums so yeah you got my support buddy.


[SPOILER]<3 ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY <3[/SPOILER]


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Blue Orange - 12-01-2011

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Wyatt even though you abuse me I believe you would make a great staff member. Nice app btw
/Support


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - stevenkillsp - 12-01-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Support.
You'll do a good job.

Best of luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Bonifah - 12-01-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]You do know that if you get mod, you'll be working onthecorner, right?

I need someone to take over my shift.

I support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Perroke - 12-01-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]/support
dont see you a lot in game but like u say prob. on forum.
u made a very nice threat and i think u will be good Smile so yea support Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Inthecorner - 12-01-2011

lodece 1 Wrote:[COLOR="White"]/Later.

Reason: I am quite active and have never seen or heard of you.
Good application.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I think it is because of our time zones.
I have heard of you and see you in-game a couple times.
But I appreciate the response.[/COLOR]


job Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]I don't know you, i never saw you at events from roa i don't think you' re very active.
So for me i say no, because i don't see you ingame or help people on forums.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I quit ROA.
Maybe that's why I don't go to them.
But I am pretty active if I do say so myself.
Like I said, It all depends on time zones.[/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Skullcracka - 12-01-2011

[COLOR="Silver"]
Create Acc Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,Support, support, support, support,.

kgf.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Do I have to say anymore?[/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Run N Fast - 12-01-2011

job Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]I don't know you, i never saw you at events from roa i don't think you' re very active.
So for me i say no, because i don't see you ingame or help people on forums.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

DAT what he says.