SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
The Road Begins. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: The Road Begins. (/showthread.php?tid=99539)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


The Road Begins. - iPod - 05-27-2012

lol you donated for farming. checked hi-scores, sus 14m xp. so you got to 100k xp and then donated....

reason I know you donated:
i've checked farming hi scores like every day and you were below me for a while then randomly went to 14m xp .-.

you should add that to your log thingo

"donated for 99 farming [X]"


The Road Begins. - Smite- - 06-06-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]/updated@!

Also got 200m magic[/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Xerio - 06-06-2012

Got a long road ahead of you, but you will get there, good luck with becoming a future maxed skiller.


The Road Begins. - Smite- - 06-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]/Achieved

[COLOR="Lime"]78-80 Slayer
85-99 Hunter
Prestiged RuneCrafting[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Trent - 06-09-2012

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]
Smite- Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]/Achieved

[COLOR="Lime"]78-80 Slayer
85-99 Hunter
Prestiged RuneCrafting[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Once you max, are you going to 200m xp in every skill?[/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Smite- - 06-09-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]

Once you max, are you going to 200m xp in every skill?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yeaah, I am going for 200m everything =)[/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Trent - 06-09-2012

[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="2"]
Smite- Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]

Yeaah, I am going for 200m everything =)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well I suppose that makes sense. "Lots Of XP"![/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Smite- - 06-14-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Achieved

80-99 Slayer (Now Maxed)
20m-55m Runecrafting (Prestiged)
13m-26m Woodcutting
15m-41m Cooking
20m-155m Strength
20m-45m Prayer
13m-16m Fishing[/SIZE][/COLOR]



The Road Begins. - Xaz - 06-14-2012

Grats on being maxed!


The Road Begins. - I Store Ok - 06-15-2012

Nice work man, keep it up Big Grin