SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D (/showthread.php?tid=36200)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Carly - 11-30-2010

Mizmandilynn Wrote:erm... Ive been here since August... :/

I've been ingame all morning yesterday and today helping to prove to you guys i can do this.

And read what mason posted.
kthx.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Thank you.

I did read what Mason wrote what's your point?


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Mizmandilynn - 11-30-2010

Carly Wrote:I did read what Mason wrote what's your point?

That i dont HAVE to help. I enforce rules. And you are a pker. so of course you wont see me. I dont pk. i sit at home and help, and enforce rules. Big Grin


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Carly - 11-30-2010

Mizmandilynn Wrote:That i dont HAVE to help. I enforce rules. And you are a pker. so of course you wont see me. I dont pk. i sit at home and help, and enforce rules. Big Grin

Uhm, acctually you have to help see Britt's post
[COLOR="Red"]To become a moderator, you must have the following completed.

3+ months ingame
300+ posts on the forums
Helpful
Well known
0 infraction points. [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]

Unless i'm reading this right You MUST have the following completed "HELPFUL[/COLOR]"



Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Mizmandilynn - 11-30-2010

meh. thats why im at ::home.


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - IeatsDAbacon - 11-30-2010

[COLOR="Red"]Shes on the game morning to mid day since im sleeping from being up all night playing SG or Wow or Black ops lolol. shit sometimes the bitch wont give me my comp back. always whining, Hold up im helping someone with a clue.............lol

yes she does help seeing as i always have to wait for her to finish helping. unlike me who tells something the clue scroll guide link, she opens it herself and shows them lol.

i think she would be good, just as long as she isnt pissed at me lol. then shes a bad mod lol
[/COLOR]


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Miracle - 11-30-2010

[COLOR="White"]
I Joey I Wrote:You help alot?No you don't ive never even seen you -.-, Dont "Tell people you help"

Go do it?

I wouldn't talk if I were you,
I've seen her help other players at Dzone and Home.
+ don't go telling her to go help because she doesn't have to.



[/COLOR]



Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - I Like Pking - 11-30-2010

Yespls. Amanda would make a great addition. And btw, you'll never guess who this isssss. ;D


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Mizmandilynn - 11-30-2010

I Like Pking Wrote:Yespls. Amanda would make a great addition. And btw, you'll never guess who this isssss. ;D

erm... I have seen you around on the forums... idk who this is... hahaha Big Grin
but thank you for the support. Tongue


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - Mizmandilynn - 12-02-2010

BUMP.
Updated. Tongue


Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D - mason - 12-02-2010

[SIZE="4"]
Carly Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Uhm, acctually you have to help see Britt's post
[COLOR="Red"]To become a moderator, you must have the following completed.

3+ months ingame
300+ posts on the forums
Helpful
Well known
0 infraction points. [/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]

Unless i'm reading this right You MUST have the following completed "HELPFUL[/COLOR]"

I think you meant to put unless I am reading this wrong.
Which you are, that is to become a moderator, not after you become one. Mods do not have to help.[/SIZE][/COLOR]