Poll: Should MizMandiLynn be made an ingame mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, explain.
31.43%
11 31.43%
no, explain.
68.57%
24 68.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mizmandilynn for Ingame Mod :D
#1
[Image: 302mhro.png] [Image: 21ca7wz.png]



[SIZE="4"]

Name: Amanda Clark

In-game name: Mizmandilynn

Forums name: Rob'sWifey<3

Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Pacific Time (California USA)

[COLOR="Blue"]Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes.
[/COLOR]
Do you play over the night? Not really.

Are you active on the chatbox: sometimes...

Average of time you play a week: umm depends on the day. usually im on for at least 3-4 hours a day.

[COLOR="Orange"]Are you active on the forums: Yes!
[/COLOR]
How long have you played SilabGarza: 4 months and counting!!

Do you have ANY coding experience: no... D:

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I believe that I would be a good mod because I love to help! I may not be as well known as other people, but no matter what, if someone needs help I'm right there for them. I follow all rules, and even though I'm not staff, I enforce them to the best of my abilities. Mod is a responsibility that requires a lot of attention on my part, and I understand that. I spend as much time as I can helping other players. I sit at skill and help whoever I can. I report spamming, and flaming, and I would like to be able to do something other that tattle. LOL I would love to have this responsibility put on me. When I am on the game, I see one, maybe two mods, if that. I think it would benefit players as well as the other mods to have me as a mod. Mainly because I am on early in the morning.

[COLOR="Indigo"]SUPPORTERS:
Mod Mason
STR MAN
Humor
Aliyah
IKR
Miracle
TheyCallMeRob!
Vivi
[/COLOR]

Thank you.
[/SIZE]



[Image: nqv5tt.jpg]
#2
[COLOR="Orange"]sorry never ever seen you help or even seen you ingame atall.

maybe try again in 3 months when your known a bit more.

add a poll.[/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Well I don't know you very well, but as long as Brittany thinks you would do a good job I don't care.

If modded all I ask is that you do your job, and do it well.

So I guess I support under the circumstance that you do well as a mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
I'v Actually NEVER Seen You Ingame, So No.

Good Luck Though.
#5
[COLOR="White"][COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]No

Reasons:
-Never seen you ingame
-You just got 300 posts
-You're not that well known[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
#6
Support, i love ur avatar amg, pm me what to write to google.
#7
mason Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Well I don't know you very well, but as long as Brittany thinks you would do a good job I don't care.

If modded all I ask is that you do your job, and do it well.

So I guess I support under the circumstance that you do well as a mod.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

that is what i would dedicate my time to. Big Grin being a great mod.
#8
Holding my vote atm, Never heard of you.
#9
nah not atm noty...
lil while later try again..-.-
#10
Mizmandilynn Wrote:that is what i would dedicate my time to. Big Grin being a great mod.

That's what they all say and guess what, their all afk.

OT:: no thanks,

Reasons:
1) never seen you ingame
2) rarely see you help on forums
3) you need to be well known
4) didn't you make a thread if you should apply for mod and the majority voted no? :/


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,637 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  This Hybrid's Ingame Mod App Josh. 96 6,319 05-28-2012, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Mircast
  Becky's InGame Moderator Application Infatuation 71 5,733 02-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jordan's First Ingame Moderator Application. Oh Im Purez 3 670 01-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Ingame Moderator Application Biil0elite 37 2,338 12-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Poke Pk 12
  Atridos Ingame Moderator application Atridos 51 2,561 10-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Mussiicc :P
  Zoe Ingame Mod app Zomb1tchz 12 931 09-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Debutante
  Sally Owns ingame Mod app Sally Owns 113 5,399 09-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Last Post: I NIGA
  Job's Ingame Moderator Application job 1 591 07-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  bito35's Second Ingame Moderator Application ---bito35--- 28 1,492 06-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Last Post: ILLZONE

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)