SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=6390)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 02-13-2010

Thanks (:


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - arcanitez - 02-13-2010

yo, shorteh. i think you'd be gr8 for mod. 2 reasons: first, you're very unselfish and more concerned with other people's needs before your own. And second, you're a social type of person, and not the one that likes to cuss out people. You may be a bit demanding at times, but still. it's great to have more mods for the game that are like you. Gl, and hope you make it there! -Arcanitez


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 02-13-2010

I am like that all the time, I care more about others first then I would myself IRL.

4EX: When I was 9 I had a broken leg, but my sister wanted a penut butter sandwich and I was balling my head off and refused to go to the doctor until "I" made her a PBnJ.


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Shadowheart - 02-13-2010

Nice guy, very helpful. Helped me out a bunch occasionally when I needed it. Overall would be a good mod. 100% support.


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 02-13-2010

Thanks so much, when I get mod Im going to ::iprape all of you Smile!


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Matty12114 - 02-13-2010

The Albino Dino Wrote:Thanks so much, when I get mod Im going to ::iprape all of you Smile!

-1 Lol Big Grin


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 02-13-2010

Fine then, Matty ain't getting the love.
Yeah I said ain't . . . because I know how to spell it, I looked it up in the Websters Dictionary
Wait I mean
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Matty12114 - 02-13-2010

The Albino Dino Wrote:Fine then, Matty ain't getting the love.
Yeah I said ain't . . . because I know how to spell it, I looked it up in the Websters Dictionary
Wait I mean
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

That made 0% sense, congratulations. +1


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 02-14-2010

The Game
You just lost it if you voted No

The Game
You just won it if you voted Yes


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - money mane - 02-14-2010

Give my homie mod, he is awesome, he is cool, he will help.. he is also very thoughtful to other players, and if he is mod, you will not regret him being one