SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Updates August 02, 2012 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Updates August 02, 2012 (/showthread.php?tid=109002)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


Updates August 02, 2012 - DJ TOUCH - 08-04-2012

Thanks Gir.


Updates August 02, 2012 - 88 CB - 08-04-2012

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]The teleport thing looks gay, honestly. I like the old one betther =/
Everything else is good though :p[/COLOR][/SIZE]



Updates August 02, 2012 - Liamnator7 - 08-04-2012

[COLOR="Cyan"]Wow, some really nice updates Travis.

Keep up the good work![/COLOR]


Updates August 02, 2012 - I NIGA - 08-04-2012

[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Pre good updates.

I liek the new items in vote shop[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Updates August 02, 2012 - Or Gasum - 08-04-2012

no more accuracy? Sad


Updates August 02, 2012 - Greg 007 - 08-04-2012

thanks gir this new vote sytem seems great keep it up mate!


Updates August 02, 2012 - StabU - 08-05-2012

there isnt "several" new items in vote shop.
and the items are meh.
pointless update.


Updates August 02, 2012 - Jontey - 08-05-2012

I checked them all out, Great Job Gir Smile


Updates August 02, 2012 - Iron Doom - 08-05-2012

lol it says that flippers cost 99965 vote tickets


Updates August 02, 2012 - Iskrillexi - 08-05-2012

i want row!@#!@#!@#!3