SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=80763)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Inthecorner - 12-22-2011

Portas Wrote:no first time i am dont see u on server no helping people sorry.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Like I have stated in previous replies, you not seeing me
might be because of timezones. Don't just go and say you've
never see me and not support when you know nothing about me.
Therefore, why post your opinion when it is based on nothing.
You might also want to work on your grammar.[/COLOR]


ha ha Wrote:gl with mod bro. your a great player, i've seen you helping loads of people even if your busy Tongue

i hope you get mod

Een Kip Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]/Support
Goodluck lalalalala

You'll get it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

atiaga Wrote:[COLOR="White"]/Support.
The application is great Big Grin
And so are you<3
[/COLOR]

UriahGFX Wrote:I support this.

Blksmth Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]/support
I have seen you helping people .
And you are friendly.
[/COLOR]

Thank you all for support, means a lot.


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Ashton - 12-23-2011

Completely changed my mind about this now as I have truly gotten to know you. I apologize for voting no and would change it if I could but anyway /support


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Infatuation - 12-23-2011

Why is this man not mod yet!? D:


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Xxpkpwner - 12-23-2011

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Yer, I have seen you around allot.

You have my support.

/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Skullcracka - 12-27-2011

Bump for this guys mod app


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Killercutter - 12-27-2011

SUPPORT YOU ARE SO FUNNY!

nice wheelchair tricks Tongue


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Dclaws Pwner - 12-28-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Killercutter Wrote:SUPPORT YOU ARE SO FUNNY!

nice wheelchair tricks Tongue

Lol. Please tell me how being funny matters.

OT: Wyatt you would do a great job ^^
<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Martin - 12-30-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Gz on mod!#!@[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Inthecorner's In-Game Moderator Application - Debutante - 12-30-2011

[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]/Accepted

Congratulations on being promoted Wyatt. <3
[/SIZE][/COLOR]