SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Epic Ben's Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Epic Ben's Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=105620)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - Turmoiil - 08-28-2012

Based on what I've seen on the forums, you seem like a responsible and mature person that would be able to handle the responsibility of being a moderator. You can also be a nice person too which is always a good trait. Based on your app, which is better than 90 percent of the apps, and your activity, I'm going to support you despite the fact that I've never met you in-game (due to my lack of activity).


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - Epic Ben - 08-28-2012

Hybridz Ftw Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]You're a trustworthy person, i've recently started to talk to you, and you're one of the great people I met.
You're helpful, active, and determined (His 200m skills approve my message).
Here's a screenshot of you mming 30b for me, thank you for that. Screenshot by Lightshot
Ben4mod2012
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks Moh. I like how we can disagree on the forums but talk as friends ingame.

Moh4Mod tbh.

Turmoiil Wrote:Based on what I've seen on the forums, you seem like a responsible and mature person that would be able to handle the responsibility of being a moderator. You can also be a nice person too which is always a good trait. Based on your app, which is better than 90 percent of the apps, and your activity, I'm going to support you despite the fact that I've never met you in-game (due to my lack of activity).

I like your grammar. Thanks for the support.


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - Crystal X I - 08-29-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]This must have been the 4th time I have voted yes!
The reason I vote for you is the amount of time and effort you put in to skilling. Now this sounds completely off topic, but if you can dedicate so much time into one thing, what is saying that you can't do it as a moderator. You have the experience, you have the activity, you have the dedication.
/Support.[/COLOR]


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - Ashton - 09-05-2012

1 week bump for ben


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - XROCKSTARX - 09-05-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="White"]you're very nice, great helping people with question with skills, ect you're on alot,you have helped me out, in-game alot with skill's,
//support! [/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Epic Ben's Moderator Application - dakfighter12 - 09-07-2012

2 Day Bump for Ben


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - Ries - 09-07-2012

If you were to ask me for my support a few months back, I would have quickly answered "no". You have matured and expanded your knowledge of the game, and advanced to a point where I can trust that you would be a good moderator for the server. I wish you luck with your application, and strongly hope that you do not resort to sitting back and relaxing while this application is processed.


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - N0vlafye - 09-09-2012

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]I'd like to change my vote from a no to a yes. My main concern was that you'd get hacked again, but I believe that sufficient time has passed to prove that your account is safe.

Good luck! ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - Allah Swag - 09-09-2012

I voted yes.


Epic Ben's Moderator Application - Ashton - 09-16-2012

1 week bump4ben