SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=6390)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 03-14-2010

Way to comment on a post one month old matty, thanks for the love guys Big Grin!


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Matty12114 - 03-14-2010

The Albino Dino Wrote:Way to comment on a post one month old matty, thanks for the love guys Big Grin!

Ehh.. I only just saw it cause Blitz Claws posted on your thread, so I thought i'd point that out, since noone else did.


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Lucas - 03-15-2010

Not sure that i have seen you on but for the last week, before that you were unknown...i say make your self known to the public more and then you deserve this ++...yell was a good start btw to bad gir removed it for "all" donators


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - ii mr 4 ii - 03-15-2010

this wus a month ago O_O? well when ever time it is u got muh vote 24/7! Smile


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 03-15-2010

Thanks Smile.


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - lodece 1 - 03-15-2010

wait for sum more time lol let the new fags get 2 know you


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Mircast - 03-15-2010

g00d luck dude


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Juqer - 03-15-2010

Voted no because i've seen u only once in-game.


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - The Albino Dino - 03-17-2010

I updated the first post because it was wrong.


Sean | The Shorteh's In Game Moderator Application - Helpper - 03-19-2010

Jesse: I think Sean would be a great mod because he is nice and helped me alot of times.

Sean: By the way guys this is my friend Jesse he just joined, thought I'd throw that out there so no one thinks I just made a new account and did this, he is at my hosue atm and if you don't bielive me I could take pictures.