SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Road to 200m firemaking, - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Road to 200m firemaking, (/showthread.php?tid=100632)

Pages: 1 2


Road to 200m firemaking, - Smite- - 05-17-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="White"]
Well i am now 50m firemaking prestiged, and I though i would make this thread, im going for 200m firemaking, il keep you updated.

ACHIEVED!

Thursday, May, 17th, 2012
[SPOILER][Image: t8kkdi.png][/SPOILER][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


[SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"]Monday, May, 21st, 2012
[SPOILER][Image: jqglkp.jpg][/SPOILER]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="White"]Tuesday, May, 22nd, 2012
[SPOILER][Image: 2meburc.png][/SPOILER]
[/COLOR]


Road to 200m firemaking, - Evyl - 05-17-2012

gl with 200m Smile got the logs for it or no?


Road to 200m firemaking, - Rappelz - 05-17-2012

Congratz on the prestige. And good luck on the 200m exp


Road to 200m firemaking, - Im Codehh - 05-17-2012

Goodluck man,
Shouldn't take aaaaalllll that long. Tongue


Road to 200m firemaking, - Wabbit - 05-17-2012

k gl with the pain and stress u r going to recieve.


Road to 200m firemaking, - Smite- - 05-17-2012

Evyl Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]gl with 200m Smile got the logs for it or no?

Yes, I doo =)

Wabbit Wrote:k gl with the pain and stress u r going to recieve.

and LOL, already gained 21m xp sence i made this thread[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Road to 200m firemaking, - Turest8 - 05-17-2012

Good luck with 200 mil firemaking.


Road to 200m firemaking, - Tee Rouze - 05-17-2012

Good luck with 200m Wink


Road to 200m firemaking, - Perroke - 05-18-2012

goodluck on 200m firemaking xp !


Road to 200m firemaking, - Kiss My Hits - 05-18-2012

Good luck with that. That's easy. I'm 200m Firemaking exp and I got like 500 mage logs.
Add ingame: Kiss My Hits I can give the logs for free.