Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Road to 200m firemaking,
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="White"]
Well i am now 50m firemaking prestiged, and I though i would make this thread, im going for 200m firemaking, il keep you updated.

ACHIEVED!

Thursday, May, 17th, 2012
[SPOILER][Image: t8kkdi.png][/SPOILER][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


[SIZE="3"][COLOR="White"]Monday, May, 21st, 2012
[SPOILER][Image: jqglkp.jpg][/SPOILER]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="White"]Tuesday, May, 22nd, 2012
[SPOILER][Image: 2meburc.png][/SPOILER]
[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
gl with 200m Smile got the logs for it or no?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current Goals:
Prestige Smithing { }
Prestige Mining { }
All 99's (20/22) { }
[SPOILER][Image: 2zrdvrn.jpg][/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]
[Image: pokmon-poor-psyduck.gif]
my life in a nutshell ^
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER][Image: vpg4nq.jpg][/SPOILER]
Reply
#3
Congratz on the prestige. And good luck on the 200m exp
Reply
#4
Goodluck man,
Shouldn't take aaaaalllll that long. Tongue
Reply
#5
k gl with the pain and stress u r going to recieve.
Reply
#6
Evyl Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="3"]gl with 200m Smile got the logs for it or no?

Yes, I doo =)

Wabbit Wrote:k gl with the pain and stress u r going to recieve.

and LOL, already gained 21m xp sence i made this thread[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#7
Good luck with 200 mil firemaking.
Reply
#8
Good luck with 200m Wink
Reply
#9
goodluck on 200m firemaking xp !
Reply
#10
Good luck with that. That's easy. I'm 200m Firemaking exp and I got like 500 mage logs.
Add ingame: Kiss My Hits I can give the logs for free.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Journey to 200m Fishing Primo 9 612 06-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Road to 200M mining /Backpage 13 681 06-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Race to 200m Herblore I Drake I 25 1,221 06-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  ~Rs Himself's road to top 10~ Rs Himself 28 1,343 04-29-2014, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  My road to max cape Gta 17 843 04-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Road to 99 SLAYER Antipk3r 17 911 04-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  Prestiged Firemaking. Xswordstar56 8 495 02-18-2014, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  200m cook xp Antipk3r 12 590 02-14-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  200m Fishing Bum Me Plz 13 620 09-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post: King Star
  dr fishblades road to max cape atm Dr Fishblade 11 523 08-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Kwakje

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)