![]() |
|
Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6) +--- Forum: Tutorials (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=31) +--- Thread: Simple Smudging Tutorial. (/showthread.php?tid=102497) Pages:
1
2
|
Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Trent - 06-05-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]This is MY version of simple smudging, and a bit more after that. I'll be using this render to start out. ![]() Next step, you can either find a background that will match the color of some part of your render, or you can duplicate the original render as many times as needed to fill up the background. I'm going to duplicate my background. This is what I got after a bit of duplicating. I duplicated the original oversized render + the newly resized one as you can see. ![]() Now you'll want to merge the layer before you begin your smudging. Select all of your duplicated layers, make sure you don't select your render. Right click the selected layers, and click 'merge layers.' ![]() After clicking merge layers, you'll have one large layer. ![]() Now you'll begin choosing your brushes. Usually for smudges like these, I'll use a normal brush set to 95% hardness or so. ![]() Now, the fun part. You can do whatever you want here, I'm going to do a simple smudge job for learning purposes. This is halfway, me smudging OUTWARD from the render. ![]() Remember, smudgeing is your friend, have fun with it, mess around with it until you get something you like. ![]() That's my basic smudge. Now you can mess with the colors and such adding anything that looks nice with the render. Go wild with it. Messing with some lighting and colors; ![]() Adding a few C4Ds ![]() Let's add some nebula. ![]() A little bit of lighting never hurt! ![]() Doing a little touch up'ing. ![]() Add a border. ![]() And you're done. ^_^ Here's the finished product. I just added the text so there'd be no ripping. Not that I don't trust you guys. Wasn't aiming for the text to be placed well. ![]() Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Herrow Hp - 06-05-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]It's a nice tutorial, not very informative, though. Could explain how you did the lighting and such.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Perroke - 06-05-2012 [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]okey i am going to use this one ![]() thnx.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Trent - 06-05-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]It's a nice tutorial, not very informative, though. I know what you mean. I was aiming for teaching smudging in this tutorial, basically. I just added the rest to show basically what I did in the rest of it.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Kayu10 - 06-05-2012 Love it ^_^, just one question, when you smudge it are you smudging it away from your pic or inward toward the pic? ![]() tyy
Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Trent - 06-05-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] Kayu10 Wrote:Love it ^_^, just one question, when you smudge it are you smudging it away from your pic or inward toward the pic? Outward, away from the render.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Zvp - 06-05-2012 Pretty good, fine for beginners Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Trent - 06-06-2012 Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Pretty good, fine for beginners This could be helpful to matured GFX'ers too. Just seeing a new technique could be helpful.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Simple Smudging Tutorial. - 010pure - 06-07-2012 IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] Ripped, ggu
Simple Smudging Tutorial. - Trent - 06-07-2012 [COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] 010pure Wrote:Ripped, ggu T'is not cool to rip. ![]() You might get banned or some junk.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |