SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mini Achievement. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Mini Achievement. (/showthread.php?tid=102665)

Pages: 1 2


Mini Achievement. - Skullcracka - 06-07-2012

[COLOR="White"]Just a small achievement. No posts on the forums, so thought I would post it.

18k stalkers.
Sup.

[Image: 05a7d19d292f47f3aab688a.png]


http://sg-forum.info/members/37189-skullcracka.html


[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwB21wtLN84&feature=g-vrec]Ugliest On Ice Behaviour - YouTube[/ame][/COLOR]



Mini Achievement. - Guled - 06-07-2012

not that much, grats i guess


Mini Achievement. - Shqiptar - 06-07-2012

i bet you refreshed 17k times your vm page


Mini Achievement. - Zainahmed - 06-07-2012

Shqiptar Wrote:i bet you refreshed 17k times your vm page

[COLOR="Orange"]You can't view yourself.:fp:

OT; Gratz on all the stalkers Marco.[/COLOR]


Mini Achievement. - stevenkillsp - 06-07-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations man.
Good luck on more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mini Achievement. - Killercutter - 06-07-2012

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Congratulations on 18k profile views!

Good luck getting 20k :3[/COLOR]



Mini Achievement. - Mircast - 06-07-2012

Nice, 10k here.


Mini Achievement. - Ashton - 06-07-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I was one >:]

Grats, I just hit 2k .-.

[Image: 7jV58.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Mini Achievement. - Herrow Hp - 06-07-2012

Congratz. I'm on like 7k.


Mini Achievement. - Novus Anima - 06-07-2012

I've got all of 150, so 18k is definitely a milestone in a profile views sense. Tongue Congrats, and good luck on more stalkers? Lol.