Posts: 11,416
Threads: 1,433
Joined: Dec 2010
[COLOR="White"]Just a small achievement. No posts on the forums, so thought I would post it.
18k stalkers.
Sup.
![[Image: 05a7d19d292f47f3aab688a.png]](http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4575/05a7d19d292f47f3aab688a.png)
http://sg-forum.info/members/37189-skullcracka.html
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwB21wtLN84&feature=g-vrec]Ugliest On Ice Behaviour - YouTube[/ame][/COLOR]
Posts: 3,486
Threads: 545
Joined: Feb 2011
not that much, grats i guess
Posts: 2,159
Threads: 329
Joined: Jul 2010
i bet you refreshed 17k times your vm page
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
Shqiptar Wrote:i bet you refreshed 17k times your vm page
[COLOR="Orange"]You can't view yourself.:fp:
OT; Gratz on all the stalkers Marco.[/COLOR]
Posts: 8,283
Threads: 1,216
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations man.
Good luck on more.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,987
Threads: 325
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Congratulations on 18k profile views!
Good luck getting 20k :3[/COLOR]
Posts: 5,602
Threads: 296
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,545
Threads: 342
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I was one >:]
Grats, I just hit 2k .-.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,469
Threads: 903
Joined: Jan 2011
Congratz. I'm on like 7k.
Posts: 322
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2012
I've got all of 150, so 18k is definitely a milestone in a profile views sense.

Congrats, and good luck on more stalkers? Lol.
“There is no small act of kindness. Every compassionate act makes large the world”
“People forget how fast you did a job – but they remember how well you did it”