SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Free Sig - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: Free Sig (/showthread.php?tid=106951)



Free Sig - Cha0ticDeath - 07-15-2012

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]if some1 could make me a sig out of this render
[Image: Edward.png]

all i basically need is a cool background and the word Cha0ticDeath in it somehwhere, other than that its up to you to do what you think will make it cool
also could you please make it a lot smaller? didnt realize how big it was til i put it on here
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Free Sig - Cha0ticDeath - 07-17-2012

bump, im willing to give 100m now to whoever makes it, ik its not a lot but im poor


Free Sig - Lizzy - 07-17-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have an idea of what to do with it.
Give me a couple of hours, and I'll have it to you sometime today. c:[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Free Sig - Cha0ticDeath - 07-17-2012

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Celestial[:;1077224 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have an idea of what to do with it.
Give me a couple of hours, and I'll have it to you sometime today. c:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

ok, no rush, thx a lot
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Free Sig - Lizzy - 07-17-2012

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][Image: 2BSxE.png]
http://i.imgur.com/2BSxE.png

Eh, I tried. c: If you want anything changed, just ask. No need to pay me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Free Sig - Crystal X I - 07-17-2012

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I made an attempt too:

[Image: Cha0ticDeath.png]
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h331/Crystal_X_I/Cha0ticDeath.png
[/COLOR]


Free Sig - Cha0ticDeath - 07-17-2012

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Celestial[:;1077384 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][Image: 2BSxE.png]
http://i.imgur.com/2BSxE.png

Eh, I tried. c: If you want anything changed, just ask. No need to pay me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
thx man its awesome
Crystal X I Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I made an attempt too:

[Image: Cha0ticDeath.png]
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h331/Crystal_X_I/Cha0ticDeath.png[/COLOR]

sorry i just like celestials better
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Free Sig - Crystal X I - 07-17-2012

Tongue no need to be sorry. (Wasn't asking for pay btw take it for free).