Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free Sig
#1
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]if some1 could make me a sig out of this render
[Image: Edward.png]

all i basically need is a cool background and the word Cha0ticDeath in it somehwhere, other than that its up to you to do what you think will make it cool
also could you please make it a lot smaller? didnt realize how big it was til i put it on here
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2BSxE.png]


[Image: JoinedTeamSpear.png]
#2
bump, im willing to give 100m now to whoever makes it, ik its not a lot but im poor
[Image: 2BSxE.png]


[Image: JoinedTeamSpear.png]
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have an idea of what to do with it.
Give me a couple of hours, and I'll have it to you sometime today. c:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Celestial[:;1077224 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I have an idea of what to do with it.
Give me a couple of hours, and I'll have it to you sometime today. c:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

ok, no rush, thx a lot
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2BSxE.png]


[Image: JoinedTeamSpear.png]
#5
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][Image: 2BSxE.png]
http://i.imgur.com/2BSxE.png

Eh, I tried. c: If you want anything changed, just ask. No need to pay me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I made an attempt too:

[Image: Cha0ticDeath.png]
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h331...cDeath.png
[/COLOR]
#7
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Celestial[:;1077384 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][Image: 2BSxE.png]
http://i.imgur.com/2BSxE.png

Eh, I tried. c: If you want anything changed, just ask. No need to pay me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
thx man its awesome
Crystal X I Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I made an attempt too:

[Image: Cha0ticDeath.png]
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h331...cDeath.png[/COLOR]

sorry i just like celestials better
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 2BSxE.png]


[Image: JoinedTeamSpear.png]
#8
Tongue no need to be sorry. (Wasn't asking for pay btw take it for free).


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JadenGFX - Avatar Shop - FREE Jaden 17 1,287 09-14-2013, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kazer135
  Miracle's Vector shop. [free] Miracle123 3 553 07-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Last Post: el rush
  Anyone got free time to make me an avatar & sig? ^^ Pk ^^ 5 549 06-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: nixon
  Free Signatures! ~Smokin~ ISmokeOG 70 5,191 03-16-2013, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Redd Aceface
  Free Cinema 4D Backgrounds IntellzJr 50 3,498 12-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Matt
  Free Sig's Sexy 8 641 12-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Sexy
  Atiaga's (Free) Gfx request jar atiaga 2 537 07-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Last Post: atiaga
  Looking for Someone to make me a (FREE) Signature Xaz 2 388 07-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Xaz
  Amazing [FREE] Text Signatures. DJ TOUCH 85 4,514 06-06-2012, 12:52 AM
Last Post: 88 CB
  Signature Request (Free) Xaz 2 323 05-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Xaz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)